Meet and collaborate with our Cumulus Working Groups during the Cumulus Beijing 2023 conference on November 22-24!
CWGs are communities of practice created by and for our members to share expertise and engage on a diversity of topics that matter to our disciplines.
Through an evolving process of knowledge development and sharing, CWGs create a year-round space for virtual and in-person focused sessions to regularly increase engagement and communication on a variety of relevant and timely interests.
Time: 22–24 November 2023, exact local time to be announced
Onsite: Central Academy of Fine Arts, (Wangjing Campus, Beijing)
Add. No.8, Huajiadi South Street, Chaoyang District
Online: via VooV Meeting (free for all interested representatives of Cumulus member institutions)
During Narratives of Love Cumulus conference Beijing 2023.
Wednesday 22 November 2023
– X-files (International Affairs) CWG – programme, group info
– Women in Design CWG – group info
– Extraterrestial Design CWG – programme
– Workshop “Let´s co-design the Future of Cumulus” run by Cumulus President Lorenzo Imbesi and Vice-President Roberto Iniguez
Thursday 23 November 2023
– 14:00-15:30 Service Design CWG – group info
– 14:00-15:30 Workshop “Re-visiting the Kyoto Design Declaration” run by Cumulus President Lorenzo Imbesi and Vice-President Roberto Iniguez
– 16:00-18.50 REVEDA Research Vectors in Design and Art CWG – programme, group info
– Fashion & Textile CWG – group info
– Food Think Tank – programme, group info
Friday 24 November 2023
– FINDER (Future of Industrial Design Education and Research) CWG – programme
– Business, Industry & Innovation CWG – programme/ group info
– CirroCumulus Student WG
– 14:00-15:00 PhD Network meeting – network information