Getting Up-To-Date with Service Design and Prototyping.
Please, join our webinar (Zoom link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/67648111261) with a group of global service prototyping experts. In two hours, you’ll get an idea about main tools, technologies and topics being topical now. There will be brief 10-minute presentations with 5-minute Q&A. The webinar is chaired by professor Satu Miettinen.
1. Using Service and UX Design to Create Wearable Prototypes for Pandemic Challenges: Associate Professor Mari Suoheimo, The Oslo School of Architecture and Design, Norway, Researcher Virve Inget and Professor Jonna Häkkilä, University of Lapland, Finland
2. The effective use of an interactive tool for service prototyping: Project Manager Kiwoong Nam, University of Lapland, Finland
3. From Idea to Action, Prototyping A Peer-to-Peer Mobility Service: PhD Thomas Abrell, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Germany
4. Evolving the Service Prototyping at Centria UAS: Project Manager Johanna Hautamäki, Centria University of Applied Sciences, Finland
5. Financial Planning Service Design and Prototyping: Virtual Ethnographic Research: Researcher Sheng-Hung Lee Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) AgeLab, Cambridge, USA & Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Department of Mechanical Engineering, Cambridge, USA and Professor Joseph F Coughlin, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Department of Mechanical Engineering, Cambridge, USA
6. How to Integrate the Life-Centred Design in Service Prototyping with Empathy: PhD Mariluz Soto, Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile
7. Technology-enhanced Embodied Prototyping: Professor Satu Miettinen and Senior Lecturer Titta Jylkäs, University of Lapland, Finland
The webinar is hosted by the Cumulus Service Design Working Group in collaboration with “Co-Stars” Service Design Research group and Empathy Business project at the University of Lapland, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) AgeLab, Cambridge, Centria University of Applied Sciences and Universidad del Desarrollo.