No news from Calls for Participation
No news from Competitions
No news from Course
No news from Cumulus for Ukraine
No news from Global Conversations
No news from Initiatives
No news from Job Listings
No news from Joint & Partner Events
No news from News
No news from Special Events
To meet the urgent demand from the advanced manufacturing industry locally and nationally, SZTU is obligated to cultivate talents with spirit of craftsman such as senior engineers and designers. SZTU aims to establish itself as an open and innovative international university with Chinese characteristic and global outlook.
The College of Creative Design has aligned itself with the vibe of Shenzhen’s economic and social development and the industry demands of the city’s two pillar sectors, namely, art and design sector and culture and creative sector. The college offers courses in programs of Industrial Design, Fashion Design, Jewelry Design, Digital Media Art, Interactive Design and Product Design, aiming to develop highly skilled and innovative talents of design. They are expected to play an important role in the creative industry at the frontline in the future. It plans to enroll 1,800 undergraduate students, 200 postgraduates and 200 international students by the end of 2022.
The college is committed to developing highly skilled creative and design talents in applied sciences. It pays attention to students’ participation in the internship program, introduces workshop mode and sets up flexible and diverse teaching methods. Moreover, the practice system and project guidance to realize the elite training mode will be establish. Students will communicate easily to teachers and the college will fully develop students' autonomy and creativity. Also, an experimental and practical training center will be built for integrating universities and enterprises based on the real technology and process of production in order to form new technical skills training system and practice environment.
SZTU aims to establish itself as an international university and cooperation platform. It is looking forward to conducting extensive cooperation with universities of applied sciences in Germany, Switzerland, the United States and even all over the world. The pattern of international cooperation can be as follows:
1. To develop Two campuses pattern by student exchange program and mutual credits conformation. The two sides can develop 2+2 or 3+1+2 joint programs.
2. To introduce the whole teaching system from cooperative university. To meet the demand from the manufacturing industry in Shenzhen and Pearl River Delta of China, we would like to introduce to Shenzhen Technology University the ways of school administrative mechanism, professional settings, curriculum system and practice training from cooperative universities.
3. To establish education and training base. Both sides agree to establish vocational education training centers, providing international qualification certification and training in Shenzhen, and develop training programs for teaching and management staff.
4. To establish of collaborative innovation lab. Both sides agree to establish collaborative innovation lab, carrying out industry-oriented research programs and developing new methods in joint efforts in education between industries and universities, in order to enhance education in engineering force, creativity and academic capability and to promote the project achievement transformation.
5. To fund students to study or practice in cooperative universities or enterprises aboard; to produce top-notch talents of applied science with global outlook and international view.
Faculties and Departments
College of Creative Design,
College of Big Data and Internet,
Sino-German College of Intelligent Manufacturing,
College of New Materials and New Energies,
College of Health Science and Environmental Engineering,
College of Urban Transportation and Logistics,
Bachelor Level Programs
Product Design, Jewelry Design, Interaction Design, Environment Design
Master Level Programs