P-R-E Design with IxDA
Thursday 13 April at 15.30 – 17.00 (local time CEST, Antwerp, Belgium)
at Cumulus Antwerp 2023 conference
Onsite: the University of Antwerp, Rector Dhanis, Kleine Kauwenberg 14, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
Online: Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83804708836
This P-R-E session in Antwerp will allow to relaunch the on-site conversations and look at the questions at stake for education after these turbulent years.
Different approaches in terms of interactions between practice and research and education will help us envision ways of interconnecting knowledge shaping and transmission, in the areas of
– Education Innovation at Scientific College of Design in Muscat, with Dr. Mona Ismail
– Innovation at Cité du Design St-Etienne, with Isabelle Verilhac
– Typographic Design, with Jo De Baerdemaeker
– Food Innovation at Apicbase, with Carl Jacobs
– Food Systems at coCreationcamp, with Alok b. Nandi
The multiplicity of sectors and pedagogical modalities will trigger possibilities to explore education innovation and update the questions explored in P-R-E sessions in Bogota, Seattle, Lyon, Kolkata, Paris, Johannesburg, … these took place onsite or online since 2018.