20 July 2011
Product Design for Rapid Manufacturing (first level Master)
Sapienza University di Roma, Italy
Apply by December 15, 2011
Product Design for Rapid Manufacturing | Wearable Luxuries is the first University Master which offers skills in the field of Rapid Manufacturing (CNC Technologies) applied to the productive sector of Wearable Luxuries (Contemporary Jewellery).
- 300 hours of lessons and seminars with experts and technicians
- 120 hours of workshop with designers and companies
- 200 hours of stage within important companies
- the developing of a final prototype
- the participation to a fair of this product sector
the Master provides to offer real professional opportunities in one of the most dynamic productive sector in Italy and in the world.
It is organized in collaboration with ARRO – Roman Regional Goldsmiths Association and with the support of the Italian National Federation of Jewellery Retailers.
Info and enrolment at http://w3.uniroma1.it/pdrm/
Sapienza Università di Roma - Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Roma, Italy
T (+39) 06 49911