10 May 2011
KISD Yearbook 2011 (Germany), Competition Design&Provocation - entries by June 1, 2011
We are glad to announce the topic of the 2011 edition of the Köln International School of Design Yearbook: "DESIGN & PROVOCATION".
We want to know your point of view on this topic, and we are giving you the chance to share it with the whole world on our publication.
What is the relation between Design and Provocation?
What can still be considered provocative in design, today?
Submit an original project about the topic "Design & Provocation" and we will award the best one with a double spread in our yearbook.
CALL FOR ENTRIES
- This form, filled in with your personal information: click to download.
- Up to 6 .JPEG images in low resolution of your project.
Be ready to provide us with the high resolution version in case we want to publish your work!
- A short description of your project (between 500 and 1000 characters) in .PDF format.
The description must be in English.
- Works can be submitted through June 1st 2011.
- The winning entry will be decided by the members of the Yearbook Team and will be announced on the KISD Publications Facebook Page by June 15 2011.
- Students and professionals from every country in the world are eligible for participation.
Groupwork is also accepted.
- Projects developed during the past years at KISD are excluded from participation.
- Projects participating in the competition,must be original works and free from copyrights or any kind of obligation. The design shall not in any way infringe any third party's right, including but not limited to copyright, logos, trademark, trade names, or other proprietary rights of publicity or privacy.
- Any moral and paternity right regarding the project sent in for the competition is designer's property. But by submitting a project in the competition, the participant agrees to provide Kisd Publications with the right to publish the design in its print or digital editions, and in advertising material of any sort.
- facebook.com/kisdpublications twitter.com/kisdpublication books.kisd.de