The working groups are a member initiative activity. They can be permanent or one time groups and they meet mainly during the conferences, for example once a year.
Permanent and occasional Cumulus Working Groups:
- X - files WG for International Coordinators
- Sustainability WG
- Leadership and Strategy WG
- Digital Culture WG
- Art Education (Art-Edu) WG
- CURE (Cumulus Research) WG
- Pre-Design (Practice, Research & Education Design) WG
- Benchmarking WG
- Visual Communication (Viscom) WG
- EDTI (European Design Training Incubator) WG
- Fashion and Textile WG NEW!
- Interior and Furniture WG NEW!
- Contemporary Art WG NEW!
- Staff Development WG
- Virtual University sub-group ARCA
- Glass Art and Design WG
- CID (Cumulus Industrial Design) WG
- CREDO (Cooperation in Research and Education for Design Options) Framework Programme