17 June 2011
CURE Working Group
CURE started in Barcelona in 2007, the mission of CURE is to:
- Organize workshops at CUMULUS conferences and propose keynote presentations to local organizers;
- Facilitate a discussion on research policies, methods and collaboration within the CUMULUS family;
- Gather information about research within the CUMULUS family in order to establish a benchmark for design research within design schools;
- Offer assistance to design schools that are in the process of establishing research;
- Promote design research outside the CUMULUS family.
The group has developed since 2007. A survey on research was conducted in the summer of 2008.